probably the easiest way to get around, get on/of as often as you want.
You must check in and out with your card every time you enter and exit one of the vehicles.
most people in the netherlands use the chip card. This is option is not very practical for one-time visitors
• empty cards cost non-refundable €7.50, last up to 5 years.
• Load and top-up credit for travel.
• Passengers must check-in and check-out of every journey using card readers.
• Minimum card balance of €4 (public transport) and €20 (train) - taken off as a deposit on check-in.
• Correct fare deducted on check-out, deposit is refundable at a public transfer counter.
• Every traveller aged 4 or higher must have their own OV-chip card.
Bruna, Oostelijke Handelskade 1061
mo-sa 9AM-6PM /sun 12-5 PM